These courses have welcomed participants from as far Canada, Singapore, Italy, Berlin, Geneva, Madrid, Brussels, Canada, Finland, and Holland, and obviously from Romania. In a truly international setting bridging Eastern and Western Europe, participation to the Bucharest systemic "Coaching Fundamentals" program and "METACOACH" systemic coaching workshops and supervision marathons has always been very dynamic.
Note that the Bucharest and Iasi locations are geographically close to Serbia, Croatia, Slovenia, Hungary, Slovakia and a host of other Balkan or East European countries such as Moldavia, Ukraine, Bulgaria and Turkey.
Two intense days of theory and practice on how to radically change personal and corporate frames of reference as to the way individuals, teams and organizations set goals and achieve extraordinary results.
Outcomes: The participants will:
- Revisit their current year goals and expected outcomes in the fields and dimensions of their choice, and reevaluate them in the light of their full potentials.
- Replace limiting personal and corporate self-confirming beliefs and behavior patterns concerning possible achievements with others that allow for the full expression of their talents and potentials.
- Acquire a process by which they can accompany their teams, organizations and clients to achieve extraordinary financial, growth, quality, safety, etc. results in a very short period of time.
- Reconsider their frames of reference as to why and how some people, teams and organizations overachieve, grow by 20% or more yearly.
- Learn a delegation process focused on outcomes rather than means, that can help their teams and organizations develop to expressing their full potential.
- Develop the appropriate posture to accompany individual, team and organizational clients while they design and implement success patterns to become the performance benchmarks in their own fields.
- Revisit the operational power of pertinent information, measurements, results-oriented tracking, and metrics in the follow up of all success-oriented processes.
A basic understanding of systemic management and coaching is necessary as this workshop will not cover the fundamentals of a management or coaching posture.
- Trainer: Alain Cardon MCC, foremost internationally recognized specialist on team coaching.
- Price: 900 € (+TVA)/person/2days of training,) except for early bird, fifteen days prior to the workshop.
- Dates: May 29-30, 2017 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Location: Iasi
- Attendance: Maximum 20 (extensive practical work in sub-groups)
Certification: International Coach Federation validated training (14 ACSTH) for coaches.