This is an online coaching service for individuals and teams. It serves to accompany professionals and systems as they work through their current personal, professional and collective issues, in order to provide them with new, behavioral options tailored to ensure success.
This service is meant to be a detailed, in-depth self-coaching and team-team-coaching process. It aims to provide individuals and teams or networks with insights on how they deploy their behaviors as managers, coaches and teams in REAL, current situations. One that really concerns them and in which they truly want to progress.
- Before moving onward and concerning this precise issue, in order to make this self-coaching process a much more practical experience, you are invited to write down an exact description of a currentpersonal or professional issue.
As an individual and as a team, when did your situation, issue, project, transition or relationship start? How did it progress? Where does it stand today? What are the difficulties or challenges you are facing? How do you foresee its future? Etc. Take at least five minutes to reflect and define your current issue before you proceed to answer the questionaire
After you have answered the twelve questions, you will automatically receive a short, free teaser report, a synthetic profile introduction. This is NOT enough! Should you choose to receive the complete 40+ page report, you can purchase it directly from your account. With your individual report in hand, we suggest:
- You take the time to study it in detail, by applying all its comments concerning your behavioral patterns and all the proposed options to your one chosen, current situation, or issue, challenge, project, transition, relationship, etc.
TEAM AND ORGANIZATIONAL COACHING OPTION
Whenever eight or more people from the same formal team, project team or larger network answer their individual questionnaire and fill in a common or shared team name...
they will then be offered a common team code,
And will all automatically acquire a team report based on their collective statistics.
This report will provide the eight or more team members with numerous options to develop the success of their team's or network's processes and results.
Today in your meetings, projects, relationships, etc. do you deploy your acquired behavioral skills appropriately, you become much more effective and ensure much more successful outcomes?
After you have fully experienced your individual self-coaching process by applying it to a specific situation, you can generalize some of your learning to other aspects of your life. In other words, how are the patterns at work in your specific situation or issue offering you an opportunity to consider changes in other important realms?
- Your complete report also provides insights as to how you may deploy very good skills, unfortunately at inappropriate times.
To offer an example, individually or collectively, you could perceive that you are more or less creative, informational, relational, analytical, action-oriented, emotional, aligned, etc. That is the case for most, who have acquired individual and collective skills over a lifetime. What we don't know is if we actually use our acquired skills appropriately when we conduct our projects, coach people, facilitate meetings, lead teams, etc. Individually and collectively, we may deploy these skills when they are in fact not very useful, and hold them back when they could be most effective.
- Not only this is the case for most people and teams, but we all follow repetitious patterns in the way we deploy our skills to react to different situations. We therefore often achieve the same types of results. This is our personal and system fractal reality.
The fact is that over time and through experience, we have all acquired a large range of very useful skills. What we know much less is whether we have trained ourselves to deploy these competencies in a judicious, adequate, pertinent fashion in order to ensure the best results in the shortest time, with least effort.
Indeed, if an individual or team wants to succeed more by doing much less, all that is needed is to become aware of our patterns, and then modify these when they are not effective, in order to succeed. In a viral way, modifying some of our basic patterns will increase our success at home, at play and at work.
Based on a number of complementary theoretical models, on systems thinking, on quantum theory of time, space and energy, on linguistics, etc. this online coaching and management self-coaching questionnaire, journey and report is designed as a confronting learning experience. Whether you are a manager, a coach, a team or network, it is conceived:
- To give you detailed indications on your habitual collaborative, coaching or managing skills, behavioral patterns and strategies as you proceed through the steps of accompanying personal and professional partners, internal external coaching clients, meetings, projects, teams, etc. throughout your different fields of interest.
- To provide you with precise, practical behavioral self-coaching options to change your individual and collective patterns in order to become more successful. This will improve the quality or appropriateness of your acquired collaborative skills when managing and coaching yourself, when working as teams and networks.
First answer the self-coaching journey questionnaire, and you will automatically receive a "freemium" online report on your preferred partnering coaching and management profile(s). Note, however, that this first short and general report does not deliver precise information on your more complex behavioral patterns.
Should you then decide to pay a minimal contribution, you will receive over twenty PDF pages of self-coaching insights. This includes your initial online freemium introduction, plus:
- Detailed insights on your appropriately effective skill-sets and behavioral patterns as a manager, coach, partner or individual and team coaching manager,
- Precise indications of your avoidance strategies and inappropriate behavioral patterns, when you are less effective, no matter your setting or field of interest.
- A list of practical self-coaching questions, options and solutions that will allow you to concretely improve your contribution patterns when participating in partnerships and your effectiveness as coach and/or manager.
The purpose of the Manager-Coach questionnaire and self-coaching report is to help individuals, professionals, team ands networks improve their general coaching and management pattern effectiveness, the quality of their partnerships and relationships and consequently their results.
To resume, for you and your team or network, this online self-coaching service aims:
- To help create change and improve results in all your personal, professional and collective partnerships.
- To provide detailed feedback on personal, professional and system skills and behavioral patterns, these reports are automatically compiled from a large database.
- Note that these reports are neither meant to be judgmental nor complacent. They are as simple, as precise and direct as possible.
The Manager-Coach Self-Coaching and team coaching questionnaire and reports rest on a systemic, fractal perspective
In a systemic frame of reference, individuals and teams or systems enact very similar if not identical behavioral patterns in very different personal and professional contexts, at home, work and play.
- By observing what skills and what behavioral patterns one deploys as a coach, for example it is possible to deduct how that same person manages projects, participates in meetings, relates. It is even possible to extrapolate how that person plays golf or drives a car.
Interestingly, when one modifies these underlying patterns in one personal, professional or social realm, that change of pattern will almost automatically provoke equivalent changes in all other realms.
The same is true for system: if one observes how a given team proceeds in any collective activity, for example run a meeting over an hour, one can predict how it will proceed in any other udnertaking, for instance while managing a project over months.
Consequently, Viral change strategies are also part of a fractal or systemic perspective. More information on systems analysis is provided in the article section of this website and will be offered in the conclusion of your complete reports.