CAUTION: Beyond providing a simple evaluation or assessment, this self-coaching online tool offers food for thought, and development options to become more effective in your personal and professionnal life.
- It is not just a personnality test or a profile inventory
Designed as a development tool, it provides you with a clear understanding of when and how you deploy your active skills as a manager or coach: when you do that appropriately and when you replace appropriate skills with other less effective behaviors. This detailed feedback is followwed with clear avenues for development. The approach rests on an original systemic perspective explained elsewhere on this website.
CAUTION: After making choices in a twelve-question (multiple choice) professional life journey, we strongly suggest you take the time to study your 25+ page report. Plan to apply the report's advice in all your currest projects, meetings, endeavors, etc. Aslo take the time to regularly come back to your report, after a few field experiences, in order to further experiment more suggestions.
Today, do you really use your acquired skills appropriately, or could you be more effective doing much less?
To offer an example, you could perceive yourslef as being more or less creative, informational, relational, analytical, action-oriented, emotional, aligned, etc. That is the case for most of us who have acquired those skills. What we don't know is if we actually use our acquired skills appropriately when we conduct our projects, coach people, facilitate meetings, lead teams, etc. We may just deploy these skills when they are in fact not useful, and hold them back when they could be most appropriate.
- Over time and experience, we have all actually acquired a large range of active skills. What we know much less is whether we deploy these competencies in a judicious, adequate, pertinent fashion in order to ensure the best results in the shortest time, with least effort.
Based on a number of complementary theoretical models, on systems thinking and on linguistics, this online coaching and management self-coaching questionnaire, journey and report is designed as a confronting learning experience. Whether you are a manager, a coach, a team member or part of a network, it is conceived:
- To give you detailed indications on your habitual collaborative, coaching or managing skills, patterns and strategies as you proceed through the steps of accompanying internal or external partners or coaching clients, meetings, projects, teams, etc.
- To provide you with you precise, practical behavioral self-coaching options to improve the quality of your collaborative skills when managing and coaching yourself, other individuals and teams.
Answer the self-coaching journey questionnaire, and you will automatically receive a "freemium" online report on your preferred partnering coaching and management profile(s). Note however, that this first short report does not offer precisions on your more complex behavioral patterns.
Should you then decide to pay a minimal contribution, you will receive over twenty PDF pages of self-coaching insights. This ncludes your initial online freemium introduction, plus:
- Detailed insights on your appropriately effective skill-sets and behavioral patterns as a manager, coach, partner or individual and team coaching manager,
- Precise indications of your avoidance strategies and inappropriate habits, when you are less effective,
- A list of practical self-coaching questions, options and solutions that will allow you to concretely improve your contribution when participating in partnerships and your effectiveness as coach and/or manager.
The purpose of the Manager-Coach questionaire and self-coaching report is to help professionals improve their coaching and management effectiveness and the quality of their partnerships and relationships. For you, this online self-coaching service aims:
- To help create change and improve results in all your personal and professional partnerships.
- To provide detailed feedback on personal and professional skills and behavioral patterns, these reports are automatically compiled from a large database.
- Note that these reports are neither meant to be judgmental nor complacent. They are as simple, as precise and direct as possible.
In a systemic frame of reference, individuals enact very similar if not identical behavioral patterns in very different personal and professional contexts.
- By observing what skills one displays as a coach, for example it is possible to deduct how that person manages projects, participates in meetings, relates, and maybe even extrapolate how that person drives a car.
Interestingly, when one modifies these underlying patterns in one personal or professional realm, that change will almost automatically help to create change in all other realms.