SHOULD TRAVEL RESTRICTIONS OCCUR (New epidemics), METASYSTEME COACHING IS EQUIPPED AND ORGANIZED FOR ONLINE DELIVERY of (almost) ALL THE SYSTEMIC COACHING TRAINING MODULES PRESENTED BELOW
Indeed, during the spring 2020 COVID-19 epidemic, we have led all our Systemic Coachiing courses on ZOOM. We were able to respect our landmark learning architecture, working in large and small 3-way break-outs to ensure an excellent experience for all.
A few tips to do this well:
- You will need to spend two or three days in front of a desk-top screen, the bigger the better (not a phone or tablet) with a wide-band wire connection (with wi-fi, you will be disconnected too often) in a room where you will not be disturbed.
- If not at home, you have time to get organized to find a clean borrowed or office location where you can be alone. And do not forget to disinfect keyboard, mouse and everything else you touch!
This experience can be all the more useful for participants who work with online meetings, who manage collective projects and distributed teams and want to do it very effectively! Even for large family online gatherings! You may have already experienced Metasysteme Coaching learning architectures and know they are extremely participative. This central criteria is totally respected should our training programs be offered online !
Outcomes: The participants will acquire:
- A clearly defined, systemic understanding of how to build results-oriented and truly empowered, success-oriented participative teams.
- A set of practical tools to create such delegation environments in their own teams, or in client teams and organizations.
- Personal behaviors that will allow each to assume pertinent postures as team members, team leaders or team coaches.
- Coaching tools to accompany large groups (over 40 participants) in order to transform organizational cultures to achieve both operational and strategic success.
- New tools to implement effective information flow, stop rumors, make and communicate collective decisions, follow up action plans, etc. to develop performing teams and organizations.
Systemic delegation processes are communication tools that permit major shifts in team and organization paradigms and cultures. They facilitate collective growth, better transversal collaboration, ownership, accountability, team maturity and focus on results, constructive confrontation, and general business sense.
Basic understanding of management and coaching is necessary, as this workshop will not cover the fundamentals of a management or coaching posture.
- Trainer: Alain Cardon MCC, foremost internationally recognized specialist on team coaching.
Price: 1500 € (+VAT)/person/2days of training , except for early bird paid in full 15 days prior to the event: 1000€ + VAT
- Dates: October 5-6, 2020 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Location: Bucharest, Romania
- Attendance: Maximum 25 (extensive practical work in sub-groups)
- Certification: International Coach Federation validated training (ACSTH) for coaches