SHOULD TRAVEL RESTRICTIONS OCCUR (New epidemics), METASYSTEME COACHING IS EQUIPPED AND ORGANIZED FOR ONLINE DELIVERY of (almost) ALL THE SYSTEMIC COACHING TRAINING MODULES PRESENTED BELOW
Indeed, during the spring 2020 COVID-19 epidemic, we have led all our Systemic Coachiing courses on ZOOM. We were able to respect our landmark learning architecture, working in large and small 3-way break-outs to ensure an excellent experience for all.
A few tips to do this well:
- You will need to spend two or three days in front of a desk-top screen, the bigger the better (not a phone or tablet) with a wide-band wire connection (with wi-fi, you will be disconnected too often) in a room where you will not be disturbed.
- If not at home, you have time to get organized to find a clean borrowed or office location where you can be alone. And do not forget to disinfect keyboard, mouse and everything else you touch!
This experience can be all the more useful for participants who work with online meetings, who manage collective projects and distributed teams and want to do it very effectively! Even for large family online gatherings! You may have already experienced Metasysteme Coaching learning architectures and know they are extremely participative. This central criteria is totally respected should our training programs be offered online !
Sorry. Next dates will be in 2021
PROGRAM: Two intense days of theory and practice on a systemic pattern diagnostic approach that equally applies to individuals, teams and organizations. Consequently very useful when coaching any or all of these. This is a truly original systemic perspective focused on how categories of processes, forms, shapes and patterns can help us define system profiles. From cities to continents, from schools of fish to families, from ISIS to social clubs, from multinationals to anthills, etc.
The workshop will concern a fractal diagnostic perspective that equally apply to individuals, teams, organizations, as all other systems. How do similar patterns and shapes characterize all systems? How do all individual, collective, private, professional, social and political systems grow, evolve, dissolve, transform, mutate, evolve in time, reconfigure, etc?
Outcomes: The participants will acquire:
- A clear understanding of their own meta-pattern: including their personal strengths and challenges as team members, executives, managers, coaches or consultants. Knowing one's meta-patterns or patterns that organize behaviors, beliefs, values, active skills and dormant potentials, etc. is of the utmost importance when in a leadership position, facing others or a team, when participating in system growth, when coaching personal and team developmental processes, etc.
- A revisited understanding of people and teams as performance achievers, and the central part they can play in organizations. A clear understanding of system phases of development, of how to accompany each organizational phase in a comprehensive maturity-development process.
- A deeper knowledge of key team and organizational cultures and their symptoms, hurdles, and success patterns: how to adapt one's coaching and management strategies to help each one of them benefit from its specific potentials. How to accompany cultural change?
- Training to the online systemic Self-Coaching Journey, to accompany individuals and teams as they diagnose their own pattern limits, and work to better prepare their futures. This online diagnosis tool can be central in a personal and team coaching processes.
- Connections will be made with other existing management models, such as Blake and Mouton, Hersey and Blanchard, Process Communication (Taïbi Kahler), time management models, motivational models, ethnological models, etc.
- A general, practical introduction to systemic theory as it applies to leadership, project management, organization development, family coaching, team coaching, organizational coaching, etc.
Basic knowledge of coaching or management is necessary, as this workshop will not cover the fundamentals of a coaching or managerial posture.
It is highly recommended to prepare this workshop by experiencing the Online Self-Coaching Journey presented on the Metasysteme-Coaching website home page.
- Trainer: Alain Cardon MCC, foremost internationally recognized specialist on team coaching.
- Price: 1400 € (+VAT)/person/2days of training , except for early bird paid in full 15 days prior to the event: 1100€ + VAT
- Dates: to be determined... 2021 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Location: Bucharest
- Attendance: Maximum 20 (extensive practical work in sub-groups)
- Certification: International Coach Federation validated training (ACSTH) for coaches