These courses have welcomed participants from as far Canada, Singapore, Italy, Berlin, Geneva, Madrid, Brussels, Canada, Finland, and Holland, and obviously from Romania. In a truly international setting bridging Eastern and Western Europe, participation to the Bucharest systemic "Coaching Fundamentals" program and "METACOACH" systemic coaching workshops and supervision marathons has always been very dynamic.
Note that Bucharest is an excellent low-cost destination, a very xelcoming country, and is geographically close to Serbia, Croatia, Slovenia, Hungary, Slovakia and a host of other Balkan and East European countries such as Moldavia, Ukraine, Bulgaria, Russia and Turkey.
November 19-20-21: The Fundamentals of Systemic Coaching
a three-day boot-camp workshop to acquire (intensive practice) a
systemic coaching and management frame of reference, posture and core
competencies. Limited to 24 participants.
Coaching Fundamentals & Empowering Leader Seria 31-a BUCHAREST-closed
- Part 3: December 3-4, 2018 – Establishing coaching contracts and agreements / “ Contractarea”
- Part 4: January 10-11, 2019, Systemic Coaching perspectives / “Abordarea sistemica”
- Supervision day – January 12, 2019
Coaching Fundamentals & Empowering Leader Seria 32-a BUCHAREST-OPEN
- Part 1 : January 28-29, 2019- Establishing the coaching relationship / "Tacerea si Ascultarea"
- Part 2: February 25-26, 2019– Changing perspectives / "Arta de a pune intrebari”
- Part 3: April 1-2, 2019 – Establishing coaching contracts and agreements / “ Contractarea”
- Part 4: June 17-18, 2019, Systemic Coaching perspectives / “Abordarea sistemica”
- Supervision day – June 19, 2019
For those who perceive that they need to develop their systemic leadership, manager or coach posture, with the characteristic systemic presence conducive to employee and organizational (or client) development.
Consequently, this training program on the Fundamentals of Systemic Management & Coaching Mastery is for confirmed consultants and coaches, for leaders who want to develop themselves to break through to the next level, and for high-potential managers who wish to add a coaching posture and coaching skills to their other people-management competencies.
Hours : 9:00h to 18:00h. Seven intensive work hours per day (plus practice between sessions).
Coach/Trainer: Alain Cardon MCC : An ICF ACSTH validated course
Classical Registration: Please retrieve, print, complete, and send the registration sheet provided by the link below. Registrations are accepted in order of arrival, and only when accompanied by the adequate contracts.