Individual, team and organization systemic diagnosis:
A two-day practical workshop for entrepreneurs, leaders, managers, coaches, consultants, trainers and HR specialists, (and also for normal people). Outcomes: The participants will acquire:
- A systemic coaching perspective on change and change management.
- A clear understanding of their own profile: their personal potential and challenges as team members, executives, managers, coaches or consultants. Knowing ones own potential is indeed of the utmost importance when accompanying individuals and teams, or participating in organizational growth and developmental processes.
- A revisited understanding of teams and project management systems as performance achievers. What central part do they play in organizations?
- A clear understanding of team phases of development, and how to accompany each phase.
- Understand how all individual, collective, private, professional, social and political systems grow in manturity and become winners?
- A deeper knowledge of four key team and organizational personalities or cultures: how to adapt one's coaching and management strategies to help each one of them benefit from its full specific potential.
- A number of systemic diagnostic tools to accompany individuals and teams as they diagnose their own profiles and define their own potentials. This tool can be central in a personal and team coaching processes. The tool is also free of royalties and can be used by professionals immediately following the workshop.
- Understand connections with other existing management models, such as Blake and Mouton, Hersey and Blanchard, Process Communication (Taïbi Kahler), time management models, motivational models, ethnological models, etc. Learn how to use these other models in a systemic perspective.
- This workshop can also serve as an introduction to systemic theory as it applies to strategic leadership, project management, organization development, family coaching, team coaching, organizational coaching, etc.
- This workshop is excellent training environment for systemic coaches who wish to use the Metasysteme Manager and Coach Patterns Inventory as a supporting tool with their clients.
Basic knowledge of coaching or management is necessary, as this workshop will not cover the fundamentals of a coaching or managerial posture.
Trainer: Alain Cardon MCC, Foremost internationally recognized specialist on team coaching.
Price: 850 € (+VAT)/person/2 days of training Dates: March 19-20, 2015
Location: Bucharest Maximum attendance: 20 (practical work in sub-teams)
Certification: International Coach Federation validated training (ACSTH) for coaches