These courses have welcomed participants from as far Canada, Singapore, Italy, Berlin, Geneva, Madrid, Brussels, Canada, Finland, and Holland, and obviously from Romania. In a truly international setting bridging Eastern and Western Europe, participation to the Bucharest systemic "Coaching Fundamentals" program and "METACOACH" systemic coaching workshops and supervision marathons has always been very dynamic.
Note that the Bucharest and Iasi locations are geographically close to Serbia, Croatia, Slovenia, Hungary, Slovakia and a host of other Balkan or East European countries such as Moldavia, Ukraine, Bulgaria and Turkey.
PROGRAM: Two intense days of theory and practice on individual, team and organizational diagnostics, to acquire the special perspective a systemic coaching approach will add to a generalized comprehension of all systems. What diagnostic tools equally apply to individuals, teams, organizations and all other systems? How are the same profile variations at work on all these different systems? How do all individual, collective, private, professional, social and political systems grow to become winners? How do they all evolve in time? How do they reconfigure?
Outcomes: The participants will acquire:
- A clear understanding of their own profile: their personal potential and challenges as team members, executives, managers, coaches or consultants. Knowing one's key growth process and potential is of the utmost importance when facing others or a team, participating in its growth and accompanying its developmental process.
- A revisited understanding of teams as performance achievers and project management systems and the central part they play in organizations. A clear understanding of team phases of development, and how to accompany each phase.
- A deeper knowledge of four key team and organizational cultures: how to adapt one's coaching and management strategies to help each one of them benefit from its full specific potential. How to accompany cultural change?
- A systemic tool to accompany individuals and teams as they diagnose their own profiles and define their own potentials. This tool can be central in a personal and team coaching processes. The tool is free of royalties and can be used by professional immediately following the workshop. An equivalent online version of this tool is used by coaches to accompany their clients. It is available on our website.
- Connections with other existing management models, such as Blake and Mouton, Hersey and Blanchard, Process Communication (Taïbi Kahler), time management models, motivational models, ethnological models, etc.
- An introduction to systemic theory as it applies to leadership, project management, organization development, family coaching, team coaching, organizational coaching, etc.
Basic knowledge of coaching or management is necessary, as this workshop will not cover the fundamentals of a coaching or managerial posture.
- Trainer: Alain Cardon MCC, foremost internationally recognized specialist on team coaching.
- Price: 900 € (+VAT)/person/2 days of training,) except for early bird paid in full 15 days prior to the event..
- Dates: June 15-16, 2017 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Location: Bucharest
- Attendance: Maximum 20 (extensive practical work in sub-groups)
- Certification: International Coach Federation validated training (ACSTH) for coaches