NOTE: The programs proposed below are sometimes offered online, sometimes on location in Bucharest (or other cities), and sometimes both.
Since the March 2020 COVID outbreak, we have ensured almost all of our training activity ON LINE. In doing so, we have respected our landmark learning architectures, working in large and smaller three-to-ten participant, practice-oriented sub-groups. We have thus ensured the excellent learning experience provided in the « Systemic Coaching Fundamentals », the two-day team-coaching workshops and three-day supervision marathons.
Some advice to ensure the quality of your online learning experience:
- To work two to three consecutive days online, you Will need a desktop computer (not a téléphone, tablet or équivalent portable screen), a wire high-bandwidth connection (not an instable wi-fi), and a secure, confidential room.
- Should you not be at home, you need to plan to find an appropriate business or borrowed location where you can work with the required privacy.
- Other original ZOOM-specific operating procedures are shared with participants to ensure a very intensive highly engaging learning experience
This learning experience will be all the more useful for professionnels to experience how to effectively undertake professional online work.
NOTE: This workshop is delivered ONLINE.
This workshop focuses on individual coaching. To participate in a TEAM-COACHING learning environment, consult the METACOACH core 63-hour ACSTH program also offered online, and presented elsewhere on this website.
PROGRAM: Two intense days of theory and practice on how to sequence individual behavioral patterns, and how to accompany client reconfigure them to achieve more successful results. The workshop is supported by a low-cost online behavioral patterns inventory. This original systemic perspective and online tool is focused on how to modify personal (and collective) behavioral processes, that structure all our individual and collective projects, meetings, relationships, endeavors, sports, etc.
How do similar patterns in time and space, in form and energy characterize structured or repetitious behaviors, personnal and professional ? .
Outcomes: The participants will acquire:
- A clear understanding of their own meta-pattern: including their personal strengths and challenges as team members, executives, managers, spouses, coaches or consultants.
- A revisited understanding of people and their role as performance achievers, and the active part they can play in shaping their future.
- A clear understanding of how to contribute to the evolutionary phases of any project, relationship, partneship, couple, etc. throughout its maturity-development process.
- A deeper knowledge of the link between behaviors, personnality, key family, team and organizational cultures and their symptoms, hurdles, and success patterns.
- How to adapt one's acquired coaching and management strategies, skills and behaviors to develop into one's specific potentials and succed more by doing less.
- Training to the online systemic Self-Coaching Journey, to accompany individuals (and teams) as they map out their own behavioral pattern limits and work to better succceed their futures. This online diagnosis tool can be central in a personal and team coaching processes.
- Connections will be made with other existing management models, such as Blake and Mouton, Hersey and Blanchard, Process Communication (Taïbi Kahler), time management models, motivational models, ethnological models, etc.
- A general, practical introduction to systems theory as it applies to leadership, project management, organization development, family coaching, team coaching, organizational coaching, etc.
Basic knowledge of coaching or management is necessary, as this workshop will not cover the fundamentals of a coaching or managerial posture.
It will be required to prepare this workshop by experiencing the Online Self-Coaching Journey presented on the Metasysteme-Coaching website home page.
- Trainer: Alain Cardon MCC, foremost internationally recognized specialist on team coaching.
- Price: 1500 € (+VAT)/person/2days of training , except for early bird paid in full 15 days prior to the event: 1100€ + VAT
- Dates: 8-9 November, 2021 9:00 am to 6:00 pm Bucarest time
- Attendance: Maximum 20 (extensive practical work in sub-groups)
- Certification: International Coach Federation validated training (CCEUs) for coaches