These courses have welcomed participants from as far Canada, Singapore, Italy, Berlin, Geneva, Madrid, Brussels, Canada, Finland, and Holland, and obviously from Romania. In a truly international setting bridging Eastern and Western Europe, participation to the Bucharest systemic "Coaching Fundamentals" program and "METACOACH" systemic coaching workshops and supervision marathons has always been very dynamic.
Note that the Bucharest and Iasi locations are geographically close to Serbia, Croatia, Slovenia, Hungary, Slovakia and a host of other Balkan or East European countries such as Moldavia, Ukraine, Bulgaria and Turkey.
Coaching Fundamentals & Empowering Leader Seria XXVIII-a IASI
- Part 1 : September 25-26, 2017- Establishing the coaching relationship / "Tacerea si Ascultarea"
- Part 2: October 23-24, 2017– Changing perspectives / "Arta de a pune intrebari”
- Part 3: November 27-28, 2017 – Establishing coaching contracts and agreements / “ Contractarea”
- Part 4: January 15-16 2018, Systemic Coaching perspectives / “Abordarea sistemica”
- Supervision day – January 17, 2018
Coaching Fundamentals & Empowering Leader Seria XXV-a IASI (CLOSED)
- Part 3: March 27-28, 2017 – Establishing coaching contracts and agreements / “ Contractarea”
- Part 4: April 24-25 2017 Systemic Coaching perspectives / “Abordarea sistemica”
- Supervision day – APRIL 26, 2017
For high-potential entrepreneurs, leaders, managers, change agents and coaches (experienced or beginners) who want to acquire a natural and masterful ease in their practical use of systemic leadership and coaching skills. The objective of this course is to achieve the elegance of management-coaching mastery.
For those who perceive that they need to develop their systemic leadership, manager or coach posture, with the characteristic systemic presence conducive to employee and organizational (or client) development.
Consequently, this training program on the Fundamentals of Systemic Management & Coaching Mastery is for confirmed consultants and coaches, for leaders who want to develop themselves to break through to the next level, and for high-potential managers who wish to add a coaching posture and coaching skills to their other people-management competencies.
Hours : 9:00h to 18:00h. Seven intensive work hours per day (plus practice between sessions).
Coach/Trainer: Alain Cardon MCC : An ICF ACSTH validated course
Classical Registration: Please retrieve, print, complete, and send the registration sheet provided by the link below. Registrations are accepted in order of arrival, and only when accompanied by the adequate contracts.