SHOULD TRAVEL RESTRICTIONS OCCUR (New epidemics), METASYSTEME COACHING IS EQUIPPED AND ORGANIZED FOR ONLINE DELIVERY of (almost) ALL THE SYSTEMIC COACHING TRAINING MODULES PRESENTED BELOW
Indeed, during the spring 2020 COVID-19 epidemic, we have led all our Systemic Coachiing courses on ZOOM. We were able to respect our landmark learning architecture, working in large and small 3-way break-outs to ensure an excellent experience for all.
Program: ThIs individaula and team-coaching supervision process:
- Is an integral part of Metasysteme's METACOACH team-coach training program.
- Provides an arena for each participant to actively improve existing systemic coaching skills and develop new competencies
- Includes perspectives on both individual and team systemic coaching that simultaneously integrates personal, interpersonal and collective resonances.
- Applies both to life coaching and all forms of coaching within professional contexts such as executive, team and organization coaching.
- Simultaneously covers situations and issues brought by the participants, supervision of observed coaching work in situ, and supervision of interactions within the group as a collective (team) systemic arena for unfolding synchronic or fractal occurrences.
- Allows coaches to self evaluate their level of competencies in view of preparing all levels of ICF certification
- Provides 21 hours of validated CCEU hours and three hours of individual mentoring in view of obtaining or renewing ICF credentials. Welcome to a hypervision version of supervision!
Systemic coaching rests on a totally inclusive frame of reference or reality principle. To illustrate, systemic coaches perceive themselves as participating observers who are totally involved within their client contexts and issues, within their client objectives and ambitions, within their client behavioral patterns, processes and results. By intimately owning this participation in individual and team client issues and in client solutions, systemic coaches never consider themselves external nor neutral to client quests. Individuaal and team systemic coaches thus develop an awareness that embraces connections between all these different levels of reality. This is more than supervision It is hypervision
From this systemic coaching frame of reference emerges a particular posture and an original way of embracing all the tools and skills specific both to a systemic coaching profession and to the ICF specific list of team-coach skills. . Such a systemic approach powerfully multiplies both coach and client transformational capacities.
Supervisor: Alain Cardon MCC (ICF)
Participants: Managers and Coaches Trained in Systemic coaching (Fundamentals of Systemic Coaching or equivalent) ACC, PCC and MCC coaches (ICF coach Certification). Fifteen participants maximum, accepted in the order of complete formal registrations.
Please note that supervision is exclusively focused on practical work implemented by participants and does not include the delivery of theoretical models.
Price: Plus local or European tax when applicable / per person for three days: 1500 € when prepaid at least 15 days prior to the event. 2000 € plus taxes otherwise.
Dates: February 24-25-26
Location: Bucharest, city center. (Online if Covid-specific restrictions are imposed)
Below: One of our previous supervison "dream Teams"
Bank Transfers for international participants:
IBAN FR76 3000 4007 9900 0256 6521 060
Bank : BNP Paribas
Adresse : Agence Paris Opéra, 2 place de l’Opéra, 75002 PARIS, France
Compte: Métasystème SARL
Bank id : 30004
Branche id 00799
Compte n° 00025665210
Control Key 60
N° de TVA Intracommunautaire : FR49 384 108 437