Outcomes: The participants will acquire:
- A clearly defined, systemic understanding of how to build results-oriented and truly empowered, success-oriented participative teams.
- A set of practical tools to create such delegation environments in their own teams, or in client teams and organizations.
- Personal behavioral skills that will allow each to assume pertinent postures as team members, team leaders or team coaches.
- Coaching-architecture tools and strategies to accompany large groups (over 40 participants) in order to transform organizational cultures to achieve both operational and strategic success.
- New process awareness conducive to develop effective team and organizational information flow, reduce or rumors, make and communicate collective decisions, follow up action plans, etc. Major themes when accompanying teams and organizations.
Systemic "delegation processes" embody communication processes that permit major shifts in team coaching and organization performance paradigms and cultures. They facilitate collective growth, better transversal collaboration, ownership, accountability, team maturity and focus on results, constructive confrontation, and general business sense.
Basic understanding of management and coaching is necessary, as this workshop will not cover the fundamentals of a management or coaching posture.
- Trainer: Alain Cardon MCC, foremost internationally recognized specialist on team coaching.
Price: 1500 € (+VAT)/person/2days of training , except for early bird paid in full 15 days prior to the event: 1100€ + VAT
- Dates: September 13-14 2021 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Location: Bucharest, Romania
- Attendance: Maximum 25 (extensive practical work in sub-groups)
- Certification: International Coach Federation validated training (ACSTH) for coaches