NOTE: The programs proposed below are sometimes offered online, sometimes on location in Bucharest (or other cities), and sometimes both.
Since the March 2020 COVID outbreak, we have ensured almost all of our training activity ON LINE. In doing so, we have respected our landmark learning architectures, working in large and smaller three-to-ten participant, practice-oriented sub-groups. We have thus ensured the excellent learning experience provided in the « Systemic Coaching Fundamentals », the two-day team-coaching workshops and three-day supervision marathons.
NOTE: The training programs listed below are being reconfigured in 2022 in order to adjust to the new International Coach Federation criteria validating coach-training organizations
ON LOCATION, in Bucharest. A two-day practical workshop for entrepreneurs, leaders, managers, coaches, consultants. Two intense days of exploration, and preparation on how to radically change personal and corporate frames of reference as to the way you, individuals, teams and organizations set goals and achieve their results.
The workshop is designed around a goal-setting and achievement exercice that reveals individual and collective risk-management strategies and processes. It has been successfully used to accompany risk management developement for airline pilots, bankers, entrepreneurs, sales forces, high potential sports champions, etc. Be prepared to actively participate. This program allows for 14 ICF CCE hours.
Outcomes: The participants will:
- Explore and revisit their current risk-management process in their goal-setting and achievements, in the fields and dimensions of their choice.
- Get firsthand experiencial learning on the effects of comparative benchmarking, competition, rewards, recognition, peer pressure, hierarchy, etc. on risk management and results.
- Know which limiting personal and corporate beliefs, behavior patterns, processes and procedures need to be modified or replaced to achieve better risk management and more satisfactory results.
- Acquire a practical tool by which they can accompany their teams, organizations and clients to reconsider how they manage risk (or non-risk) to achieve better financial, growth, quality, safety, etc. results in a very short period of time.
- Reconsider their frames of reference as to why and how some people, teams and organizations overachieve, or yearly develop by 20% or more.
- Learn criteria that can allow them to better manage or coach projects, careers, business ventures, sales teams, or any situation focused on achieving goals.
- Develop the appropriate posture to accompany individual, team and organizational clients while they design and implement success patterns to become the performance benchmarks in their own fields.
Basic understanding of management and coaching is necessary as this workshop will not train to the fundamentals of management or coaching posture and tools.
Professional coach participants wil be provided with an extensive text describing the protocol to use the proposed risk management tool with their corporate clients in coaching, consulting or training contexts. Use of the tool is totally free of rights.
On a more personal note, these two days are about both personal life development and professional and career cycles. About the essential learning themes each of our past and future decade can reserve. This workshop is focused on major life transitions or passages or how we transform as we grow and mature over time. It helps reveal systemic patterns and instinctive strategies in how we interface with our partners, teams and families, in how we collaborate and compete with ourselves and with others, in order to push limits and grow potentials. The two days offer a creative arena to revisit our past priorities and achievements in order to envision more pertinent or satisfactory futures. They allow strategic decision-making to grow, develop, achieve our desired qualitative and quantitative results…
In short: this two days transformational workshop is structured around some theory, a very powerful and surprising analogical exercise, personal introspective work, interpersonal sharing, and some theory on how to accompany clients in the same type of personal and professional exploration.
- Trainer: Alain Cardon MCC, foremost internationally recognized specialist on team coaching.
- Price: 1800 € (+VAT)/person/2days of training , except for early bird paid in full 15 days prior to the event: 1100€ + VAT
- Dates: January 12-13, 2023 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Location: Bucharest
- Attendance: Maximum 20 (extensive practical work in sub-groups)
- Certification: International Coach Federation validated training (ACSTH) for coaches