We thank you for your trust, and for having so regularly chosen Metasysteme Coaching to accompany your personal and professional development in the coaching profession on the one hand, and to develop your systemic coaching skills on the other.
We also congratulate you for your continuous engagement in your training and development. Over the years, your engagement has allowed you to become a professional coach and become a validated PCC as defined by the International Coach Federation. This validation now opens the door for you to obtain a Metasysteme Coaching Individual, Team and Organizational Systemic Coach.
By completing the Metasysteme Coaching Individual, Team and Organizational Coaching courses listed below, you will have accumulated over 220 hours of ICF-validated ACSTH training, and another 200 hours minimum practice hours with peers. This excludes your 500+ hours of professional coaching work with clients! This exceptional experience in the coaching profession has already allowed you to become a recognized PCC.
Metasysteme Coaching Individual, Team and Organizational Systemic Coach Certificate offers a supplementary validation that recognizes: :
- Your deep engagement in the systemic coaching learning process, courses, workshops and supervision designed and delivered by Metasysteme Coaching
- Your capacity to embody Metasysteme Coaching's philosophy, to espouse its school of thought and to adhere to its virtual systemic coach community.
- Your personal integration of the systemic coach posture, strategies and tools specific to Metasysteme allowing you to ensure an undeniable added value for your clients.
As a candidate for MEASYSTEME COACHING's validation process, you will accompanied by a mentor coach (2 hours free, paid if more) who is already certified as a Metasysteme Coaching Individual, Team and Organizational Systemic Coach
In order to prepare your first meeting with your Metasysteme mentor coach please first complete you file:
- By filling the blanks in the online application form below.
- By e-mailing four one-page descriptions of your team coaching experiences (precisions below) plus one description of an organizational coaching experience you have orchestrated.
- By filling below your Metasysteme mentor's name, chosen among the PCC coaches who have obtained a Metasysteme Coaching Individual, Team and Organizational Systemic Coach
- Complete ALL the fields :
- Fill in all your precise training dates for each METASYSTEME ACSTH course, workshop and supervision.
- Fill in all your absence records, either 0, or according to the following: More than 20 minutes absence = 1 hour. More than 4 hours absence = 1 day.
- For each of the four METACOACH 2-day workshops, propose one team-coaching client reference (From A to D below) who can confirm your practical learning and field applications. One field example for each Metacoach workshop that you have negotiated and in which you were the lead coach.
- On each Field form (model to be downloaded below) illustrate the practical application of your METACOACH workshop learning, describe your client immediate and medium-term results, and your personal learning from that client experience.
- As a complement, fill in an additional form illustrating an organizational coaching event you have orchestrated.
- Each team client reference must include the name of the team leader, telephone number, and mail address so as to facilitate contact to obtain a testimonial. Obviously, you will have obtained prior agreement from these clients.