Two day workshop team-coaching by Alain Cardon MCC 2/3 October 2015
AGAIN, Van der Pool Consultancy is inviting Alain Cardon MCC, internationally known executive and team coach to do a workshop on team coaching in Amsterdam.
CUBES Exercise, RISK MANAGEMENT
A two-day practical workshop for entrepreneurs, leaders, managers, coaches, consultants.
Two intense days of exploration, and preparation on how to radically change personal and corporate frames of reference and systemic fractal patterns as to the way you and your clients, individuals and teams, set goals and then achieve results in anything we do: in managing careers, projects, programs, lives, assignments, etc.
The workshop is designed around a goal-setting and achievement exercice (CUBES) that reveals individual and collective risk-management strategies and processes. It has been successfully used to accompany risk management developement for airline pilots, bankers, entrepreneurs, sales forces, high potential sports champions, etc.
Be prepared to actively (and creatively) participate.
Outcomes: The participants will:
- Explore and revisit their current risk-management processes, their goal-setting and achievements patterns, in the fields and dimensions of their choice.
- Get firsthand experiencial learning on the effects of comparative benchmarking, competition, rewards, recognition, peer pressure, hierarchy, etc. on risk management and results.
- Know which limiting personal and corporate beliefs, behavior patterns, processes and procedures need to be modified or replaced to achieve better risk management and more satisfactory results.
- Acquire a practical tool by which they can accompany their teams and clients to reconsider how they manage risk (or non-risk) to achieve better more sustainable financial, growth, quality, safety, etc. results in a very short period of time.
- Reconsider their frames of reference as to why and how some people, teams and organizations overachieve, or yearly develop by 20% or more.
- Learn criteria that can allow them to better manage or coach projects, careers, business ventures, sales teams, or any entity focused on achieving goals.
- Develop the appropriate posture to accompany individual and team clients while they design and implement success patterns to become the performance benchmarks in their own fields.
Basic understanding of management and coaching is necessary as this workshop will not train to the fundamentals of management or coaching posture and tools.
Professional coach participants wil be provided with an extensive text describing the protocol to use the proposed risk management tool with their corporate clients in coaching, consulting or training contexts. Use of the tool is totally free of rights.
On a more personal note, these two days are about both personal development and professional life cycles. About the essential learning themes each of our past and future decade can reserve. This workshop is focused on major life transitions or passages or how we transform as we grow and mature over time. It helps reveal systemic patterns and instinctive strategies in how we interface with our partners, teams and families, in how we collaborate and compete with ourselves and with others, in order to push limits and grow potentials. The two days offer a creative arena to revisit our past priorities and achievements in order to envision more pertinent or satisfactory futures. They allow strategic decision-making to grow, develop, achieve our desired qualitative and quantitative results…
In short: this two days transformational workshop is structured around some theory, a very powerful and surprising analogical exercise, personal introspective work, interpersonal sharing, and some theory on how to accompany clients in the same type of personal and professional exploration.
Prices and registration: TO BE POSTED SHORTLY.... SAVE THE DATES!