These courses have welcomed participants from as far Canada, Singapore, Italy, Berlin, Geneva, Madrid, Brussels, Canada, Finland, and Holland, and obviously from Romania and Latin America. In a truly international setting bridging the Ameriacas or Eastern and Western Europe, participation in these systemic "Coaching Fundamentals" programs and "METACOACH" systemic coaching workshops and supervision marathons has always been very dynamic.
Note that Bucharest is an excellent low-cost destination, a very xelcoming country, and is geographically close to Serbia, Croatia, Slovenia, Hungary, Slovakia and a host of other Balkan and East European countries such as Moldavia, Ukraine, Bulgaria, Russia and Turkey.
April 23-23-25, 2019: The Fundamentals of Systemic Coaching
- INTRODUCTION a three-day boot-camp workshop to acquire (intensive practice) a
systemic coaching and management frame of reference, posture and core
competencies. Limited to 24 participants.
April 26-27, 2019: A two-day Systemic Team Coaching (CUBES) workshop to experiment and acquire skills in risk and project management, life and career planning, and practice systemic fractal recognition. A 20 page protocol will be given to participants to enable using their acquired skills with coaching clients.
Aprll 28-29-May 1, 2019 The Fundamentals of Systemic Coaching - Second-Advanced workshop (Prerequisite to have previously attended the INTRODUCTION and already full) A three-day boot-camp workshop to acquire (intensive practice) systemic coaching skills to change perspectives (powerful questioning)and establish solid agreements. Limited to 24 participants.
Program: The supervision/hypervision process:
- Provides an arena for each participant to actively improve existing systemic coaching skills and develop new competencies
- Includes systemic individual and team coaching that simultaneously integrates personal, interpersonal and collective resonances.
- Applies both to life coaching and all forms of coaching within professional contexts such as executive, team, organization coaching.
- Simultaneously covers situations and issues brought by the participants, supervision of observed coaching work in situ, and supervision of interactions within the group as a systemic vector of unfolding synchronic or fractal occurrences.
- Allows coaches to self evaluate their level of competencies in view of preparing ICF exams
- Provides 21 hours of validated ACSTH hours and three hours of individual mentoring in view of obtaining or renewing ICF credentials Welcome to a hypervision version of supervision!
Systemic coaching rests on a totally inclusive frame of reference or reality principle. To illustrate, systemic coaches perceive themselves as participating observers who are totally involved within their client contexts and issues, within their client objectives and ambitions, within their client behavioral patterns, processes and results. By intimately participating in client issues and in client solutions, systemic coaches never consider themselves external nor neutral to client quests. They thus develop an awareness that embraces connections between all these different levels of reality. This is more than supervision It is hypervision
From this systemic coaching frame of reference emerges a particular posture and an original way of embracing all the tools and skills specific to the systemic coaching profession. In such hypervision contexts, original skills and strategies, specific to the systemic posture, can also be considered and developed. Such a systemic approach powerfully multiplies both coach and client transformational capacities. Teaching practical systemic coaching is the purpose of the Metasysteme Coach Academy.
Supervisor: Alain Cardon MCC (ICF)
Participants: Managers and Coaches Trained in Systemic coaching (Fundamentals of Systemic Coaching or equivalent) ACC, PCC and MCC coaches (ICF coach Certification). Fifteen participants maximum, accepted in the order of complete formal registrations.
Please note that supervision is exclusively focused on practical work implemented by participants and does not include the delivery of theoretical models.
Price: Plus local or European tax when applicable / per person for three days: 1300 € when prepaid at least 15 days prior to the event. 1600 € plus taxes otherwise.
Dates: March 28-29-30, 2019
Location: Bucharest, city center, Romania. Exact location (hotel) communicated when registered.
Below: One of our previous supervison "dream Teams"
Bank Transfers for international participants:
IBAN FR76 3000 4007 9900 0256 6521 060
Bank : BNP Paribas
Adresse : Agence Paris Opéra, 2 place de l’Opéra, 75002 PARIS, France
Compte: Métasystème SARL
Bank id : 30004
Branche id 00799
Compte n° 00025665210
Control Key 60
N° de TVA Intracommunautaire : FR49 384 108 437