These courses have welcomed participants from as far Canada, Singapore, Italy, Berlin, Geneva, Madrid, Brussels, Canada, Finland, and Holland, and obviously from Romania and Latin America. In a truly international setting bridging the Ameriacas or Eastern and Western Europe, participation in these systemic "Coaching Fundamentals" programs and "METACOACH" systemic coaching workshops and supervision marathons has always been very dynamic.
Note that Bucharest is an excellent low-cost destination, a very xelcoming country, and is geographically close to Serbia, Croatia, Slovenia, Hungary, Slovakia and a host of other Balkan and East European countries such as Moldavia, Ukraine, Bulgaria, Russia and Turkey.
Outcomes: The participants will acquire:
- A clearly defined, systemic understanding of how to build results-oriented and truly empowered, success-oriented participative teams.
- A set of practical tools to create such delegation environments in their own teams, or in client teams and organizations.
- Personal behaviors that will allow each to assume pertinent postures as team members, team leaders or team coaches.
- Coaching tools to accompany large groups (over 40 participants) in order to transform organizational cultures to achieve both operational and strategic success.
- New tools to implement effective information flow, stop rumors, make and communicate collective decisions, follow up action plans, etc. to develop performing teams and organizations.
Systemic delegation processes are communication tools that permit major shifts in team and organization paradigms and cultures. They facilitate collective growth, better transversal collaboration, ownership, accountability, team maturity and focus on results, constructive confrontation, and general business sense.
Basic understanding of management and coaching is necessary, as this workshop will not cover the fundamentals of a management or coaching posture.
- Trainer: Alain Cardon MCC, foremost internationally recognized specialist on team coaching.
Price: 1500 € (+VAT)/person/2days of training , except for early bird paid in full 15 days prior to the event: 1000€ + VAT
- Dates: October 9-10 2020 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Location: Bucharest, Romania
- Attendance: Maximum 25 (extensive practical work in sub-groups)
- Certification: International Coach Federation validated training (ACSTH) for coaches