These courses have welcomed participants from as far Canada, Singapore, Italy, Berlin, Geneva, Madrid, Brussels, Canada, Finland, and Holland, and obviously from Romania and Latin America. In a truly international setting bridging the Ameriacas or Eastern and Western Europe, participation in these systemic "Coaching Fundamentals" programs and "METACOACH" systemic coaching workshops and supervision marathons has always been very dynamic.
Note that Bucharest is an excellent low-cost destination, a very xelcoming country, and is geographically close to Serbia, Croatia, Slovenia, Hungary, Slovakia and a host of other Balkan and East European countries such as Moldavia, Ukraine, Bulgaria, Russia and Turkey.
August 22-23-24, 2019: The Fundamentals of Systemic Coaching I
- INTRODUCTION a three-day boot-camp workshop to acquire (intensive practice) a
systemic coaching and management frame of reference, posture and core
competencies. Limited to 24 participants.
August 26-27-28, 2019: The Fundamentals of Systemic Coaching - Second-Advanced
workshop (Prerequisite to have previously attended the INTRODUCTION and
already full) A three-day boot-camp workshop to acquire (intensive
practice) systemic coaching skills to change perspectives (powerful
questioning)and establish solid agreements. Limited to 24 participants.
November 19-20 Breakthrough Workshop on systemic coaching methodology to ensure client ROI or measurable return on investment. The content adresses breakthrough methodologies that coaches first learn apply to their own business, in order to boost their own success, and thereby learn how to accompany their client's measurable success in financial, quality, service, sales, life coaching issues, etc. You become what you measure!
November 21-22-23, 2019 The Fundamentals of Systemic Coaching III - Third-Advanced workshop (Prerequisite to have previously attended the introduction and Second workshops) A three-day boot-camp workshop to acquire (intensive practice) systemic coaching skills, with a full fay of supervision and mentoring. Limited to 24 participants.
Two intense days of theory and practice on how to radically change personal and corporate frames of reference as to the way individuals, teams and organizations set goals and achieve extraordinary results.
Outcomes: The participants will:
- Revisit their current year goals and expected outcomes in the fields and dimensions of their choice, and reevaluate them in the light of their full potentials.
- Replace limiting personal and corporate self-confirming beliefs and behavior patterns concerning possible achievements with others that allow for the full expression of their talents and potentials.
- Acquire processes by which they can accompany their teams, organizations and clients to achieve extraordinary financial, growth, quality, safety, etc. results in a very short period of time.
- Reconsider their frames of reference as to why and how some people, teams and organizations overachieve, grow by 20% or more yearly.
- Learn a delegation process focused on outcomes rather than means, that can help their teams and organizations develop to expressing their full potential.
- Develop the appropriate posture to accompany individual, team and organizational clients while they design and implement success patterns to become the performance benchmarks in their own fields.
- Revisit the operational power of pertinent information, measurements, results-oriented tracking, and metrics in the follow up of all success-oriented processes.
A basic understanding of systemic management and coaching is necessary as this workshop will not cover the fundamentals of a management or coaching posture.
- Trainer: Alain Cardon MCC, foremost internationally recognized specialist on team coaching.
- Price: 1300 € (+VAT)/person/2days of training,) except for early bird, fifteen days prior to the workshop - 1000€ + VAT.
- Dates: June 11-12 2020 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Location: Bucharest
- Attendance: Maximum 20 (extensive practical work in sub-groups)
Certification: International Coach Federation validated training (14 ACSTH) for coaches.