SHOULD TRAVEL RESTRICTIONS OCCUR (New epidemics), METASYSTEME COACHING IS EQUIPPED AND ORGANIZED FOR ONLINE DELIVERY of (almost) ALL THE SYSTEMIC COACHING TRAINING MODULES PRESENTED BELOW
Indeed, during the spring 2020 COVID-19 epidemic, we have led all our Systemic Coachiing courses on ZOOM. We were able to respect our landmark learning architecture, working in large and small 3-way break-outs to ensure an excellent experience for all.
NOTE: This workshop is palnned to be delivered ONLINE.
Among the four other METACOACH workshops,and with five days of systemic
supervision, it is part of the Metasysteme team-coaching ACSTH program.
PROGRAM: Two intense days of theory and practice on a systemic pattern-diagnosis approach that equally applies to individuals, teams and organizations. Consequently very useful when coaching any or all of these. This original systemic perspective is focused on how categories of processes, forms, shapes and patterns can help define system profiles, personlitites and cultures. From cities to continents, from families to social clubs, from multinationals to anthills, etc.
How do similar patterns in time and space, in form and energy characterize all systems? Of course, theis also concerns how do all systems grow or evolve, dissolve, transform, mutate, reconfigure, reproduce or disseminate, etc? .
Outcomes: The participants will acquire:
- A clear understanding of their own meta-pattern: including their personal strengths and challenges as team members, executives, managers, spouses, coaches or consultants.
- A revisited understanding of people and teams as performance achievers, and the active part they can play in shaping organizations.
- A clear understanding of system phases of development, of how to pertinently accompany each organizational phase in a maturity-development process.
- A deeper knowledge of key team and organizational cultures and their symptoms, hurdles, and success patterns.
- How to adapt one's coaching and management strategies to help each one of them benefit from its specific potentials. How to accompany cultural change?
- Training to the online systemic Self-Coaching Journey, to accompany individuals and teams as they diagnose their own pattern limits and work to better prepare their futures. This online diagnosis tool can be central in a personal and team coaching processes.
- Connections will be made with other existing management models, such as Blake and Mouton, Hersey and Blanchard, Process Communication (Taïbi Kahler), time management models, motivational models, ethnological models, etc.
- A general, practical introduction to systems theory as it applies to leadership, project management, organization development, family coaching, team coaching, organizational coaching, etc.
Basic knowledge of coaching or management is necessary, as this workshop will not cover the fundamentals of a coaching or managerial posture.
It is highly recommended to prepare this workshop by experiencing the Online Self-Coaching Journey presented on the Metasysteme-Coaching website home page.
- Trainer: Alain Cardon MCC, foremost internationally recognized specialist on team coaching.
- Price: 1500 € (+VAT)/person/2days of training , except for early bird paid in full 15 days prior to the event: 1100€ + VAT
- Dates: April 29-30, 2021 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Location: Bucharest
- Attendance: Maximum 20 (extensive practical work in sub-groups)
- Certification: International Coach Federation validated training (ACSTH) for coaches