These courses have welcomed participants from as far Canada, Singapore, Italy, Berlin, Geneva, Madrid, Brussels, Canada, Finland, and Holland, and obviously from Romania and Latin America. In a truly international setting bridging the Ameriacas or Eastern and Western Europe, participation in these systemic "Coaching Fundamentals" programs and "METACOACH" systemic coaching workshops and supervision marathons has always been very dynamic.
Note that Bucharest is an excellent low-cost destination, a very xelcoming country, and is geographically close to Serbia, Croatia, Slovenia, Hungary, Slovakia and a host of other Balkan and East European countries such as Moldavia, Ukraine, Bulgaria, Russia and Turkey.
PROGRAM: Two intense days of theory and practice on a systemic pattern diagnostic approach that equally applies to individuals, teams and organizations. Consequently very useful when coaching any or all of these. This is a truly original systemic perspective focused on how categories of processes, forms, shapes and patterns can help us define system profiles. From cities to continents, from schools of fish to families, from ISIS to social clubs,. from multinationals to anthills, etc.
The workshop will concern a fractal diagnostic perspective that equally apply to individuals, teams, organizations, as all other systems. How do similar patterns and shapes caracterize all systems? How do all individual, collective, private, professional, social and political systems grow, evolve, dissolve, transform, mutate, evolve in time, reconfigure, etc?
Outcomes: The participants will acquire:
- A clear understanding of their own pattern profile: including their personal potential and challenges as team members, executives, managers, coaches or consultants. Knowing one's key process patterns and its dormant potential is of the utmost importance when facing others or a team, when participating in system growth, when coaching developmental processes, etc.
- A revisited understanding of teams as performance achievers and project management systems and the central part they play in organizations. A clear understanding of system phases of development, of how to accompany each phase.
- A deeper knowledge of four team and organizational cultures based on their key patterns: how to adapt one's coaching and management strategies to help each one of them benefit from its full specific potential. How to accompany cultural change?
- Training to the online systemic Self-Coaching Journey, to accompany individuals and teams as they diagnose their own pattern limits, and develop tap into their intrinsic potentials. This tool can be central in a personal and team coaching processes.
- Connections with other existing management models, such as Blake and Mouton, Hersey and Blanchard, Process Communication (Taïbi Kahler), time management models, motivational models, ethnological models, etc.
- A general, practical introduction to systemic theory as it applies to leadership, project management, organization development, family coaching, team coaching, organizational coaching, etc.
Basic knowledge of coaching or management is necessary, as this workshop will not cover the fundamentals of a coaching or managerial posture.
It is highly recommended to prepare this workshop by experiencing the Online Self-Coaching Journey presented on the Metasysteme-Coaching website home page.
- Trainer: Alain Cardon MCC, foremost internationally recognized specialist on team coaching.
- Price: 1300 € (+VAT)/person/2days of training , except for early bird paid in full 15 days prior to the event: 1000€ + VAT
- Dates: March 18-19, 2020 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Location: Bucharest
- Attendance: Maximum 20 (extensive practical work in sub-groups)
- Certification: International Coach Federation validated training (ACSTH) for coaches