THE FULL ICF LEVEL II PROGRAM
The full 147-hour(+) individual and team-coach training adventure is composed of three programs. It can be followed as a comprehensive training journey to achieve level two ICF certification. This full program covers acquiring skills and validated-training hours both in individual (life or business) coaching and in team and organizational
This comprehensive adventure is divided in three separate components to allow participants to manage their progression over time as they acquire experience and clients, develop their professional skills and maturity, and expand their practice.
This design also allows participants who already have coach training and experience to choose the component (s) that best suits their needs, by just attending Parts I, II, or III over several years, and in the order they consider best for their professional purpose.
Each of the components or sub-programs are also separatly eligible to acquire ICF-validated training hours. Please consult us for details.
No matter each individual choice, it is highly advisable to have a preliminary interview with the chosen Metasysteme Coaching program's trainer.
I The SYSTEMIC COACHING FUNDAMENTALS (individual coaching)
II The METACOACH Systemic Team-Coach training
III The three-day SYSTEMIC COACHING SUPERVISION MarathonTO Consult program, dates and prices
NOTE: Each course proposed below is sometimes offered online, sometimes on location in Bucharest (or other cities), and sometimes both.
Since the March 2020 COVID outbreak, we have ensured almost all of our training activity ON LINE. In doing so, we have respected our landmark learning architectures, working in large and smaller three-to-ten participant, practice-oriented sub-groups. We have thus ensured the excellent learning experience provided in the « Systemic Coaching Fundamentals », the METACOACH team-and organizational coaching cours and the three-day supervision marathons.
ON LOCATION, in Bucharest. A two-day practical workshop for entrepreneurs, leaders, managers, coaches, consultants. Two intense days of exploration, and preparation on how to radically change personal and corporate frames of reference as to the way you, individuals, teams and organizations set goals and achieve their results.
The workshop is designed around a goal-setting and achievement exercice that reveals individual and collective risk-management strategies and processes. It has been successfully used to accompany risk management developement for airline pilots, bankers, entrepreneurs, sales forces, high potential sports champions, etc. Be prepared to actively participate. This program allows for 14 ICF CCE hours.
Outcomes: The participants will:
- Explore and revisit their current risk-management process in their goal-setting and achievements, in the fields and dimensions of their choice.
- Get firsthand experiencial learning on the effects of comparative benchmarking, competition, rewards, recognition, peer pressure, hierarchy, etc. on risk management and results.
- Know which limiting personal and corporate beliefs, behavior patterns, processes and procedures need to be modified or replaced to achieve better risk management and more satisfactory results.
- Acquire a practical tool by which they can accompany their teams, organizations and clients to reconsider how they manage risk (or non-risk) to achieve better financial, growth, quality, safety, etc. results in a very short period of time.
- Reconsider their frames of reference as to why and how some people, teams and organizations overachieve, or yearly develop by 20% or more.
- Learn criteria that can allow them to better manage or coach projects, careers, business ventures, sales teams, or any situation focused on achieving goals.
- Develop the appropriate posture to accompany individual, team and organizational clients while they design and implement success patterns to become the performance benchmarks in their own fields.
NOTE: Participants who attend as partners, couples and core teams can explore the above dimenstions within their personal and professionnal systems.
Basic understanding of management and coaching is necessary as this workshop will not train to the fundamentals of management or coaching posture and tools.
Professional coach participants wil be provided with an extensive text describing the protocol to use the proposed risk management tool with their corporate clients in coaching, consulting or training contexts. Use of the tool is totally free of rights.
On a more personal note, these two days are about both personal life development and professional and career cycles. About the essential learning themes each of our past and future decade can reserve. This workshop is focused on major life transitions or passages or how we transform as we grow and mature over time. It helps reveal systemic patterns and instinctive strategies in how we interface with our partners, teams and families, in how we collaborate and compete with ourselves and with others, in order to push limits and grow potentials. The two days offer a creative arena to revisit our past priorities and achievements in order to envision more pertinent or satisfactory futures. They allow strategic decision-making to grow, develop, achieve our desired qualitative and quantitative results…
In short: this two days transformational workshop is structured around some theory, a very powerful and surprising analogical exercise, personal introspective work, interpersonal sharing, and some theory on how to accompany clients in the same type of personal and professional exploration.
- Trainer: Alain Cardon MCC, foremost internationally recognized specialist on team coaching.
- Price: 1800 € (+VAT)/person/2days of training , except for early bird paid in full 15 days prior to the event: 1200€ + VAT
- Dates: January 15-16, 2024 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Location: Bucharest
- Attendance: Maximum 20 (extensive practical work in sub-groups)
- Certification: International Coach Federation validated training (ACSTH) for coaches