SHOULD EPIDEMIC TRAVEL RESTRICTIONS LAST, METASYSTEME COACHING IS EQUIPPED AND ORGANIZED FOR ONLINE DELIVERY of ALL THE SYSTEMIC COACHING TRAINING MODULES PRESENTED BELOW
Indeed, this March 16-17, 2020, we have led a Systemic Coaching Fundamental module (3) ONLINE for a group of 20 participants in Bucarest. We were able to respect our landmark learning architecture, working in large and small 3-way break-outs to ensure an excellent experience for all.
All our training modules will soon be potentially led ONLINE, in the same format as we we organized them in classroom settings. Large group, small groups, debriefs, supervisions, etc. while you stay safe at home or in an other secure location of your choice.
A few tips to do this well:
- You will need to spend two or three days in front of a desk-top screen, the bigger the better (not a phone or tablet) with a wide-band wire connection (with wi-fi, you will be disconnected too often) in a room where you will not be disturbed.
- If not at home, you have time to get organized to find a clean borrowed or office location where you can be alone. And do not forget to disinfect keyboard, mouse and everything else you touch!
This experience will be all the more useful for participants who work with online meetings, who manage collective projects and distributed teams and want to do it very effectively! Even for large family online gatherings! You may havealready Metasysteme Coaching learning architectures and know they are extremely participative. This central criteria is totally respected in our online training programs!
Beyond this in the coming months, you will probably have loads of extra time on your hands. This may be an excellent opportunity to develop your systemic coaching skills, and to further develop yourselves as performing professionals.
A three-day intensely practical workshop for coaches, consultants, trainers, HR, and managers who have trained with Metasysteme Coaching.
A minimum of three tools will be experimented and debriefed among the following: the Fairy Tale, the Village, The Prisoner’s Dilemma, the Synergo-meter the Chop Sticks. A systemic coaching debrief will illustrate work within intact teams and networks or when coaching individuals in a group setting. Some of the dimensions covered with a systemic approach will concern patterns in relationships, in operational interfacing, in territoriality, in competition and cooperation, in negotiation, in communication flow, in time and spatial strategies, in trust building, in client linguistics, etc. Participants will acquire:
- Important insights on how their partnerships, environments, perceived competition, teams and hierarchy, etc. affects their development and results.
- Creative and performing options for change in order to secure successful professional and personal futures.
- A few training, consulting, coaching, personal and professional development tools they can use in their professions, free of royalties.
- An opportunity to develop their network with other Romanian – maybe international - systemic coaching professionals
- An opportunity to develop in their career-management, make transformational decisions, better define and implement future challenges.
- New perspective on a wide variety of fundamental existential, professional, personal human issues.
- A general systemic view of physical, social, psychological, and existential patterns.
On a more personal note, this experiential three-day workshop is a rare opportunity for Metasysteme trained systemic managers and coaches to share and learn together. to network within a larger community as we transform, grow and mature over time. As with other Metasysteme workshops we will work on our systemic patterns, develop new strategies to better interface within our partnerships, networks, teams and family constellations, in order to push our limits and grow into our potentials.
Basic knowledge of systemic coaching or management is necessary, as this
workshop will not cover the fundamentals of a coaching or managerial
DATES: November 2-3-4, 2020 , in Bucharest, Romania
Trainer: Alain Cardon MCC, Foremost internationally recognized team coaching specialist .
Price: 2000 € (+VAT)/person/3 days of training (consult us for early bird conditions)
Location: Bucharest city center
To enroll: https://www.metasysteme-coaching.ro/romana/contactati-ne/ Maximum attendance: 15 (practical work in sub-teams)