These courses have welcomed participants from as far Canada, Singapore, Italy, Berlin, Geneva, Madrid, Brussels, Canada, Finland, and Holland, and obviously from Romania and Latin America. In a truly international setting bridging the Ameriacas or Eastern and Western Europe, participation in these systemic "Coaching Fundamentals" programs and "METACOACH" systemic coaching workshops and supervision marathons has always been very dynamic.
Note that Bucharest is an excellent low-cost destination, a very xelcoming country, and is geographically close to Serbia, Croatia, Slovenia, Hungary, Slovakia and a host of other Balkan and East European countries such as Moldavia, Ukraine, Bulgaria, Russia and Turkey.
A three-day intensely practical workshop for coaches, consultants, trainers, HR, and managers who have trained with Metasysteme Coaching.
A minimum of three tools will be experimented and debriefed among the following: the Fairy Tale, the Village, The Prisoner’s Dilemma, the Synergo-meter the Chop Sticks. A systemic coaching debrief will illustrate work within intact teams and networks or when coaching individuals in a group setting. Some of the dimensions covered with a systemic approach will concern patterns in relationships, in operational interfacing, in territoriality, in competition and cooperation, in negotiation, in communication flow, in time and spatial strategies, in trust building, in client linguistics, etc. Participants will acquire:
- Important insights on how their partnerships, environments, perceived competition, teams and hierarchy, etc. affects their development and results.
- Creative and performing options for change in order to secure successful professional and personal futures.
- A few training, consulting, coaching, personal and professional development tools they can use in their professions, free of royalties.
- An opportunity to develop their network with other Romanian – maybe international - systemic coaching professionals
- An opportunity to develop in their career-management, make transformational decisions, better define and implement future challenges.
- New perspective on a wide variety of fundamental existential, professional, personal human issues.
- A general systemic view of physical, social, psychological, and existential patterns.
On a more personal note, this experiential three-day workshop is a rare opportunity for Metasysteme trained systemic managers and coaches to share and learn together. to network within a larger community as we transform, grow and mature over time. As with other Metasysteme workshops we will work on our systemic patterns, develop new strategies to better interface within our partnerships, networks, teams and family constellations, in order to push our limits and grow into our potentials.
Basic knowledge of systemic coaching or management is necessary, as this
workshop will not cover the fundamentals of a coaching or managerial
DATES: Dates to be set , in Bucharest, Romania
Trainer: Alain Cardon MCC, Foremost internationally recognized team coaching specialist .
Price: 1900 € (+VAT)/person/3 days of training (consult us for early bird conditions)
Location: Bucharest city center
To enroll: https://www.metasysteme-coaching.ro/romana/contactati-ne/ Maximum attendance: 15 (practical work in sub-teams)