NOTE: The programs proposed below are sometimes offered online, sometimes on location in Bucharest (or other cities), and sometimes both.
Since the March 2020 COVID outbreak, we have ensured almost all of our training activity ON LINE. In doing so, we have respected our landmark learning architectures, working in large and smaller three-to-ten participant, practice-oriented sub-groups. We have thus ensured the excellent learning experience provided in the « Systemic Coaching Fundamentals », the two-day team-coaching workshops and three-day supervision marathons.
Some advice to ensure the quality of your online learning experience:
- To work two to three consecutive days online, you Will need a desktop computer (not a téléphone, tablet or équivalent portable screen), a wire high-bandwidth connection (not an instable wi-fi), and a secure, confidential room.
- Should you not be at home, you need to plan to find an appropriate business or borrowed location where you can work with the required privacy.
- Other original ZOOM-specific operating procedures are shared with participants to ensure a very intensive highly engaging learning experience
This learning experience will be all the more useful for professionnels to experience how to effectively undertake professional online work.
Participation: Limited to 16 participants.
Delivered in English, with Professional Spanish translation. Exercises (80% of the practical work in Spanish°)
/ 9:00 am to 6:00pm Argentina. Seven intensive work hours
per day (plus practice between sessions, within the learning community).
ONLINE Systemic Coaching Fundamentals & Empowering Leadership / CLOSED
- Part 3: July 22-23, 2021- Establishing coaching contracts and agreements
- Part 4: September 1-2, 2021- Systemic Coaching perspectives
- Supervision day – September 3, 2021
For high-potential entrepreneurs, leaders, managers, change agents and coaches (experienced or beginners) who want to acquire a natural and masterful ease in their practical use of systemic leadership and coaching skills. The objective of this intensive behavioral training process is to achieve the strategic elegance of systemic management/coaching mastery.
For those who perceive that they need to develop their systemic leadership, manager or coach presence and posture and pattern awareness with the characteristic systemic presence conducive to client / employee, team and organizational development.
Consequently, this training program on the Fundamentals of Systemic Management & Coaching Mastery is for consultants and coaches, for leaders who want to develop themselves to break through to their next level of awareness and skills, and for high-potential managers who wish to add a systemic coaching posture and corrresponding behaviors to their other personal and people-management competencies.
Virtual classroom hours : 9:00am to 6:pm (Argentina time). Seven intensive work hours per day, nine days online, PLUS practice hours between participants, by telephone, 180 hours between sessions.
Coach/Trainers: Alain Cardon MCC An ICF ACSTH validated course
Classical Registration: Please retrieve, print, complete, and send the registration sheet provided by the link below. Registrations are accepted in order of arrival, and only when accompanied by the adequate contracts.