NOTE: The programs proposed below are sometimes offered online, sometimes on location in Bucharest (or other cities), and sometimes both.
Since the March 2020 COVID outbreak, we have ensured almost all of our training activity ON LINE. In doing so, we have respected our landmark learning architectures, working in large and smaller three-to-ten participant, practice-oriented sub-groups. We have thus ensured the excellent learning experience provided in the « Systemic Coaching Fundamentals », the two-day team-coaching workshops and three-day supervision marathons.
Some advice to ensure the quality of your online learning experience:
- To work two to three consecutive days online, you Will need a desktop computer (not a téléphone, tablet or équivalent portable screen), a wire high-bandwidth connection (not an instable wi-fi), and a secure, confidential room.
- Should you not be at home, you need to plan to find an appropriate business or borrowed location where you can work with the required privacy.
- Other original ZOOM-specific operating procedures are shared with participants to ensure a very intensive highly engaging learning experience
This learning experience will be all the more useful for professionnels to experience how to effectively undertake professional online work.
I Coaching presence: Co-creating a systemic coaching environment. September21-22, 2017
II Creating new perspectives October 25-26, 2017
III Establishing coaching contracts and agreements. November 23-24, 2017
IV Systemic Coaching perspectives. January 15-16 2018
White Exams for coaches, January 17, 2018
- For high-potential leaders, managers, change agents and coaches (experienced or beginners) who want to acquire a natural and masterful ease in their practical use of systemic leadership and coaching skills. The objective of this course is to achieve the minimalist elegance of management and coaching mastery.
- For those who perceive that they need to develop their systemic leadership, manager or coach posture, with the characteristic systemic presence conducive to employee and organizational (or client) development.
Hours : 9:00h to 18:00h. Seven intensive work hours per day for 9 nine days (plus 180 hours online practice between sessions).
Coach/Trainer: Alain Cardon MCC : an ICF ACSTH validated course (ICF)
Classical Registration: Please retrieve, print, complete, and send the registration sheet provided by the link below. Registrations are accepted in order of arrival, and only when accompanied by the adequate contracts.