These courses have welcomed participants from as far Canada, Singapore, Italy, Berlin, Geneva, Madrid, Brussels, Canada, Finland, and Holland, and obviously from Romania and Latin America. In a truly international setting bridging the Ameriacas or Eastern and Western Europe, participation in these systemic "Coaching Fundamentals" programs and "METACOACH" systemic coaching workshops and supervision marathons has always been very dynamic.
Note that Bucharest is an excellent low-cost destination, a very xelcoming country, and is geographically close to Serbia, Croatia, Slovenia, Hungary, Slovakia and a host of other Balkan and East European countries such as Moldavia, Ukraine, Bulgaria, Russia and Turkey.
Coaching Fundamentals & Empowering Leader Seria 34-a BUCHAREST- Open
- Part 1 : January 27-28 2020- Establishing the coaching relationship / "Tacerea si Ascultarea"
- Part 2: February 17-18, 2020– Changing perspectives / "Arta de a pune intrebari”
- Part 3: March 16-17 – Establishing coaching contracts and agreements / “ Contractarea”
- Part 4: April 15-16, Systemic Coaching perspectives / “Abordarea sistemica”
- Supervision day –April 17, 2019
Coaching Fundamentals & Empowering Leader Seria 33-a BUCHAREST- FULL
- Part 1 : September 16-17, 2019- Establishing the coaching relationship / "Tacerea si Ascultarea"
- Part 2: October 14-15, 2019– Changing perspectives / "Arta de a pune intrebari”
- Part 3: November 12-13, 2019 – Establishing coaching contracts and agreements / “ Contractarea”
- Part 4: Dec 9-10, 2019, Systemic Coaching perspectives / “Abordarea sistemica”
- Supervision day – December 11, 2019
For high-potential entrepreneurs, leaders, managers, change agents and coaches (experienced or beginners) who want to acquire a natural and masterful ease in their practical use of systemic leadership and coaching skills. The objective of this course is to achieve the elegance of management-coaching mastery.
For those who perceive that they need to develop their systemic leadership, manager or coach posture, with the characteristic systemic presence conducive to employee and organizational (or client) development.
Consequently, this training program on the Fundamentals of Systemic Management & Coaching Mastery is for confirmed consultants and coaches, for leaders who want to develop themselves to break through to the next level, and for high-potential managers who wish to add a coaching posture and coaching skills to their other people-management competencies.
Hours : 9:00h to 18:00h. Seven intensive work hours per day (plus practice between sessions).
Coach/Trainer: Alain Cardon MCC : An ICF ACSTH validated course
Classical Registration: Please retrieve, print, complete, and send the registration sheet provided by the link below. Registrations are accepted in order of arrival, and only when accompanied by the adequate contracts.