SHOULD TRAVEL RESTRICTIONS OCCUR (New epidemics), METASYSTEME COACHING IS EQUIPPED AND ORGANIZED FOR ONLINE DELIVERY of (almost) ALL THE SYSTEMIC COACHING TRAINING MODULES PRESENTED BELOW
Indeed, during the spring 2020 COVID-19 epidemic, we have led all our Systemic Coachiing courses on ZOOM. We were able to respect our landmark learning architecture, working in large and small 3-way break-outs to ensure an excellent experience for all.
A few tips to do this well:
- You will need to spend two or three days in front of a desk-top screen, the bigger the better (not a phone or tablet) with a wide-band wire connection (with wi-fi, you will be disconnected too often) in a room where you will not be disturbed.
- If not at home, you have time to get organized to find a clean borrowed or office location where you can be alone. And do not forget to disinfect keyboard, mouse and everything else you touch!
This experience can be all the more useful for participants who work with online meetings, who manage collective projects and distributed teams and want to do it very effectively! Even for large family online gatherings! You may have already experienced Metasysteme Coaching learning architectures and know they are extremely participative. This central criteria is totally respected should our training programs be offered online !
/ 8:00am to 5:00pm EST (US). Seven intensive work hours
per day (plus practice between sessions).
ONLINE Systemic Coaching Fundamentals & Empowering Leadership / OPEN
- Part 1: November 16-17, 2020- Establishing the systemic coaching relationship
- Part 2: December 21-22- Changing perspectives with systemic questioning
- Part 3: January 25-26, 2021- Establishing coaching contracts and agreements
- Part 4: March 1-2, 2021- Systemic Coaching perspectives
- Supervision day – March 3, 2021
For high-potential entrepreneurs, leaders, managers, change agents and coaches (experienced or beginners) who want to acquire a natural and masterful ease in their practical use of systemic leadership and coaching skills. The objective of this course is to achieve the strategic elegance of systemic management/coaching mastery.
For those who perceive that they need to develop their systemic leadership, manager or coach posture, with the characteristic systemic presence conducive to client / employee, team and organizational development.
Consequently, this training program on the Fundamentals of Systemic Management & Coaching Mastery is for confirmed consultants and coaches, for leaders who want to develop themselves to break through to their next level of awareness and skills, and for high-potential managers who wish to add a systemic coaching posture and behaviors to their other personal and people-management competencies.
Virtual classroom hours : 11:00am to 8:pm GMT(UK) / 7:00am to 4:00pm StandardEasternTime (US). Seven intensive work hours per day, nine days.
Plus INTENSIVE Practice hours between participants, up to 180 hours between sessions.
Coach/Trainers: Alain Cardon MCC and Rares Manolescu ACC: An ICF ACSTH validated course
Classical Registration: Please retrieve, print, complete, and send the registration sheet provided by the link below. Registrations are accepted in order of arrival, and only when accompanied by the adequate contracts.