Online, participants are strongly advised to plan ahead to secure a quiet comfortable room, table-top computer and high-speed connection to attend the program in the same conditions as when collectively working in a secured meeting room.
The indirect benefit of our training program is to experiment how a high-powered, intensely participative and engaging transformational program can be delivered online. Since 2020, we have indeed had ample time to boost the "Systemic Coaching Fundamentals" adventure to its next level. As a consequence, the program is also becoming more international.
Coaching Fundamentals & Empowering Leader Seria 42-a BUCHAREST and ONLINE - OPEN
- Part 1: January 18-19, 2024 In Bucharest, Establishing the coaching relationship / "Tacerea si Ascultarea"
- Part 2: February 19-20, 2024– Online - Changing perspectives / "Arta de a pune intrebari”
- Part 3: March 18-19, 2024– in Bucharest - Establishing coaching contracts and agreements / “ Contractarea”
- Part 4: April 15-16, 2024 -in Bucharest - Systemic Coaching perspectives / “Abordarea sistemica”
- Supervision-mentoring day –April 17, 2024 in Bucharest, 2023
Coaching Fundamentals & Empowering Leader Seria 41-a BUCHAREST and ONLINE - CLOSED
- Part 4: December 14-15, -in Bucharest - Systemic Coaching perspectives / “Abordarea sistemica”
- Supervision-mentoring day –December 16 (Saturday) in Bucharest, 2023
For high-potential entrepreneurs, leaders, managers, change agents and coaches (experienced or beginners) who want to acquire a natural and masterful ease in their practical use of systemic leadership and coaching skills. The objective of this course is to achieve the elegance of management-coaching mastery.
For those who perceive that they need to develop their systemic leadership, manager or coach posture, with the characteristic systemic presence conducive to employee and organizational (or client) development.
Consequently, this training program on the Fundamentals of Systemic Management & Coaching Mastery is for consultants, coaches, and leaders who want to to break through to the next level, and for high-potential managers who wish to add a coaching posture and coaching skills to their other people-management competencies.
Participants : High-potential managers, leaders, consultants, internal or external coaches or future systemic coaches. An engagement to attend the complete cycle is necessary.
Hours : 9:00h to 18:00h. Seven intensive work hours per day (plus practice between sessions).
Coach/Trainer: Alain Cardon MCC: An ICF ACSTH validated course
Classical Registration: Please retrieve, print, complete, and send the registration sheet provided by the link below. Registrations are accepted in order of arrival, and only when accompanied by the adequate contracts.
This program is ACSTH (ICF since 2005 and will become a Level I coach^training program. With the METACOACH team-coaching program and a 3-day Supervision Marathon, the two will constitute a level-II ICF program.